Emu leather is an exceptionally durable, beautifully detailed, very supple, breathable leather perfect for designer apparel, handbags, boots, and other accessories. One hundred percent of the emu body hide has an attractive full-quilled pattern. The surface visually shimmers due to the raised imprints left from the feather follicle structure. Emu leather has the ability to accept and enhance any color dye. Fashion designers find the skin from the legs a suitable substitute for certain hides from endangered species because of the wonderful reptilian texture.
Emu Leather Benefits
- It is nice to the touch, supple and has a lightly quilled texture.
- 6 to 7 Sq. Feet hide is available from 8 to 10kg emu bird.
- Emu leg skin leather has a "reptile-like" quality and resembles snake or alligator leather in look and feel.
- Emu Leather is priceless like diamond.
- Footware, Purses, Handbags, Cheque Covers, Dresses are made out of Emu Hide.
- Colour Dying is easy in Emu Leather.
- Emu leather is very easy to work with. A breathable leather making its manufacturing into diverse accessories a big plus for future growth.
- Emu leather is well suited for embellishing designer apparel, boots, wallets, handbags, hair accessories, jewelry and many accessories.
Emu Feathers uses
- Emu Feather are long and Beautiful.
- They are used to clean computers, audio, video, electronic equipments,automobiles, glass products.
- The feathers are used for earrings, pencil buddies, hair picks, doll hats.
- Emu feathers are used by the fashion industry because of their beautiful and unique two feathers per quill formation.
- They are also used for feather dusters and in the industrial arena for finishing metal prior to painting.